ise-view-Article Detail Bottom List
Halal emulsifiers and stabilisers
Date Published：10/17/2018 05:10:29 PM
EMULSIFIERS and stabilisers are necessary in the production of confectionery, dairy, and bakery, giving products likes breads, cakes, and ice cream the right consistency and texture. They are added to products like margarine and mayonnaise to hold ingredients together. In this category, one of the leading manufacturers, Palsgaard offers different products to achieve ideal characteristics in food such as homogeneity. Its products which are non-GMO, and meet halal and kosher requirements, are widely utilised in the Middle East. The company is the world’s only commercial source of fully sustainable, emulsifiers based on RSPO SG certified palm oil and produced by CO2-neutral factories.
At Gulfood Manufacturing (Stand S2-E3), Palsgaard will present the functionalities and benefits of its ingredients across a range of applications:
- Unbeatable prevention of fat separation
- Powerful suspension of insoluble particles
- Excellent mouthfeel and creaminess
- Effective stabilisation of high protein systems
- Good aeration in cakes, plus softer texture and better volume
- Improved nutrition profiles via reduced calories and fat content – but no drop in quality
- Increased efficiency and profitability
- Industry-leading product safety, quality and traceability
- Impeccable sustainability credentials – all of Palsgaard’s palm oil-based emulsifiers are available made with RSPO-certified segregated palm oil
The company recently announced that it has four new distributors in the Middle East. They are ATOM FZCO – Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen and United Arab Emirates; Alawsaj General Trading Co. Ltd – Iraq; Gusto – Qatar; and Brenntag Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia.