The global protein ingredients market revenue is expected to cross USD 62 billion by 2026, according to a research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Increasing demand for natural protein-rich ingredients in infant formulations and rising awareness on healthy nutritional habits are likely to boost product demand.
The protein ingredients industry from animal feed is likely to surpass USD 10.5 billion by 2026, owing to increasing demand for healthy seafood. Strict fishing laws and increasing prevalence of seafood induced outbreaks are likely to boost the aquaculture industry. Rapid adoption of protein-rich aquaculture feed solutions owing to its metabolism-boosting and growth-enhancing characteristics is likely to trigger the global market trends.
- The demand for protein ingredients is likely to grow owing to a rising inclination toward natural ingredients in the food & beverage industry
- Protein ingredients market value to hit $62 billion by 2026, says Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Protein ingredients industry demand is set to register more than 7.5% CAGR between 2020 and 2026, propelled by increasing consumer awareness about the benefits of protein-rich diet and plant-based alternatives.
- Protein ingredients from textured soy protein are likely to surpass USD 2.5 billion by 2026, owing to rapid adopting in easily digestible infant formula
- Rapid penetration of protein ingredients in anti-aging serums and collagen enhancing cosmetics is likely to augment market share
- Egg protein market is set to grow at a CAGR of 8% through 2026, driven by rising penetration in supplements and gym nutraceuticals market
- Increasing trends towards adopting easily digestible protein solutions to enhance muscle recovery time are likely to foster whey protein hydrolysates and concentrate industry demand
- Increasing consumption of nutritional bars and adoption of canola protein extracts in meal replacement shakes is likely to propel market trends
- Industry players in the protein ingredients market are rapidly investing in new product development and marketing initiatives in an attempt to gain brand recognition in the market sphere
- Major industry players include Cargill, Fonterra, Tessenderlo, Crop Energies Bio Wanze, Kewpie Egg Corporation, DuPont, and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- Stringent regulations in North America & Europe on labeling and packaging is increasing competition in the market sphere and industry players to opt for local & organic ingredients
- Industry players are rapidly investing in gaining competitive advantage to gain maximum market share in developing economies by offering bulk discounts and store credit
- Increasing trends toward sustainability and shift toward natural ingredients are likely to have a positive impact on protein ingredients industry scenario
- Consumers in Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Germany are rapidly adopting vegan protein alternatives to reduce their carbon footprint and boost sustainability measures, thus boosting market data
For further information go to https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/721