Solid Edge University this year was conducted in Indianapolis. Siemens employees, developers, channel partners, and the press attended the 3 day gala event.
- International Metalworking News for China 2016-12
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Werkstatt und Betrieb and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, International Metalworking News for China has been the leading trade media for China metalworking industry for over a decade - and remains committed to informing our readers of transformative solutions and technologies. International Metalworking News for China provides an interactive multimedia platform for our readers - the decision makers who include project engineers, research managers, purchasing managers and marketing managers from the Aerospace, Aviation, Rail Transportation, Medical, Automobile, Energy, Mould Die, Military, Electronics and Shipbuilding industries. The magazine provides in-depth coverage ranging from latest Research and Development, emerging market trends, updates on metal cutting and metal forming processes, the latest in machinery and use of materials, all in an interactive multimedia format for readers on the go. The magazine's multimedia format includes an interactive digital e-magazine containing many links
- International Metalworking News for Asia - December 2016 2016-12
- Be sure to check out International Metalworking News for Asia’s December issue, which spotlights some of the interesting keynote speakers during the recent Solid Edge University in late October. Excellence and innovation in automotive technology was on display in the keynote presentations. From a young engineer who earned a placement at the Red Bull Formula 1 team, to a garage start up that now designs and manufacturers race winning off-road vehicles, to a company disrupting the traditional way that cars are designed and manufactured. And all using Solid Edge as a key tool in their success. Notable in the December issue is the Outlook Report 2017. Manufacturing is no longer simply about making physical products. The economics of production, and the economics of the supply chain have led to a fundamental shift in the way companies do business. Today, equipment manufacturers are facing another form of advancement—the rise of new digital industrial technology, referred to as Industry 4.0. But how do industry experts view the development of Industry 4.0, how do they
- China Food Manufacturing Journal 2016-12
- China Food Manufacturing Journal (CFMJ) has been the leading media for the China food & beverage industry for 15 years. The magazine, in a strategic editorial partnership with Food Processing and Food Quality and Safety of the US, has served decision makers involved in processing, packaging and development of foods and beverages. The monthly print and digital magazines and magazine Apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play are source of up-to-date reports on food and beverage processing, packaging and safety technologies, industry trends and market developments. For suppliers, CFMJ is an effective multimedia platform which provides the latest information on their products and services for industry players to increase productivity, reduce cost, and turn innovations into real competitive advantages. Through a dedicated Food and Beverage vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events including live updates from trade shows as they happen to keep the industry stay informed
- Happi China 2016-12
- Ever since its first publication nearly ten years ago, Happi China has become a leading publication in China's household and personal care industry, providing an effective and comprehensive platform for the decision makers of outsourcing, R&D and marketing in this prosperous industry. So, what set us apart and make our readers choose Happi China over others? Informative content, the attractive ways it is accessed, and as a result, higher level of reader engagement and satisfaction. Happi China, in a strategic editorial partnership with HAPPI and Beauty Packaging of US and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, provides in-depth coverage ranging from latest R&D to market trends on formulating, testing and processing as well as packaging and contract manufacturing. Furthermore, such comprehensive content is now presented through interactive multimedia, on a bilingual vertical website with daily updates and online exclusives, biweekly e-newsletters, and e-magazines, which also can be easily accessed as Apps on iTunes and Google Play. In an effort to m
- International Plastics News for Asia 2016-12
- In this issue, we gathered the insights of industry experts on what they think will be the upcoming trends in the plastics and rubber industry in 2017 and the factors that would affect product development and business operations. All these insights are part of the Outlook 2017 Special Report that we release every last issue of the year. K 2016 remains the biggest event in the industry and this year’s edition surpassed all expectations in terms of exhibitors and visitors attendance, as well as the quality of products on exhibit. The RIngier Editorial team covered this important event , with its highlights and valuable feedback from exhibitors. Welding plastic materials and components is a complex task and the process requires accuracy and speed to achieve the desired results. Several new techniques were recently introduced that can improve the welding process for various types of plastic materials.
- Food Manufacturing Journal - Middle East 2016-11
- WE’RE all interested in what’s new, so this issue brings you the latest products for the food and beverage industry. Among packaging innovations are a metal can design that allows users to fill dry products through the base of the can and seam on a non-easy-open end without having to make changes to the filling line; vacuum skin films for enhanced on-shelf presentation; and a continuous ink jet printing system for those that require only up to two lines of printed text, graphics and barcodes as well as images from 2mm to 12mm on their products. Snack manufacturers may be interested in a continuous potato chip fryer with several features including patented technology to ensure evenly fried potato slices. It also limits the formation of acrylamides and reduces the amount of rejects. For companies that process powders, consider the new vertical dryer claimed to reduce cycle times. We also feature hoists and cranes that can be used in dust-laden atmospheres or other explosion-hazardous areas such as the chemical manufacture and processing environments. Last but not le
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal - November 2016 2016-11
- For the outlook section this year, we deviate from the usual interviews with the industry’s leading companies, and get right into their new products to show you what’s new. After all, as experts, you already know the trends! So the outlook, packaging and processing sections of this issue will show you what’s out there this month. But FPMJ won’t be the same without its Q&As. We just had to know how Frédéric Théry, the new CEO for Asia Pacific at Veolia Water Technologies, is doing. We also interviewed Mandy Chen, Senior Sales Manager of TCI Co. Ltd, a contract manufacturer of dietary supplements, functional drinks and skincare in Taiwan. And in Indonesia, we spoke with Mia Aristanti, owner of an up-and-coming producer of premium breakfast cereal, Muesli & Me.
- World Pumps China 2016-11
- World Pumps China (WPC), in a strategic editorial partnership with World Pumps and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the China pumps and valves industry for the past 9 years, providing an interactive platform for our readers, the decision makers in project engineering, process and maintenance engineering, as well as operations management. This multimedia platform includes print and digital magazines as well as fully interactive magazine Apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play. Digital Editions include embedded videos and interviews from trade shows and factory visits. Together with its "Filtration and Separation China" supplement, WPC is able to provide in-depth coverage ranging from the latest Research and Development to emerging market trends, updates on pumps, valves, filtration and separation technologies. Through a dedicated Pumps and Filtration vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events – including live updat
For the elderly, food must not only meet their nutritional needs, but the packaging has to be easy to open, reminds Jo Smewing*
Evonik Industries is driving forward its commitment to the attractive 3D printing market: The specialty chemicals company will participate in HP Inc.’s Open Platform program and introduce new customized powder materials to the market for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology.
LPKF is presenting a brand new technology on booth E04 in Hall 11 at K show 2016. "Wobbling" enables the LPKF PowerWeld3D 8000 to join large components of up to 100 cm x 70 cm with welds of between one and five millimeter width. It can also handle height differences.