At the EuroBLECH 2018 exhibition, Bystronic is presenting the networked world of sheet metal processing.
- Industrial Laser News for China 2019-06
- Industrial Laser News for China print magazine, Mobile Apps and digital e-magazine facilitate technology transfer from around the world by providing readers with the latest information on advanced laser technology and application, showing how industrial lasers can boost product manufacturing. Industrial Laser News for China offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages.
- Happi China 2019-6
- Ever since its first publication nearly ten years ago, Happi China has become a leading publication in China's household and personal care industry, providing an effective and comprehensive platform for the decision makers of outsourcing, R&D and marketing in this prosperous industry. So, what set us apart and make our readers choose Happi China over others? Informative content, the attractive ways it is accessed, and as a result, higher level of reader engagement and satisfaction. Happi China, in a strategic editorial partnership with HAPPI and Beauty Packaging of US and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, provides in-depth coverage ranging from latest R&D to market trends on formulating, testing and processing as well as packaging and contract manufacturing. Furthermore, such comprehensive content is now presented through interactive multimedia, on a bilingual vertical website with daily updates and online exclusives, biweekly e-newsletters, and e-magazines, which also can be easily accessed as Apps on iTunes and Google Play. In an effort to m
- International Metalworking News for China 2019-6
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Werkstatt und Betrieb and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, International Metalworking News for China has been the leading trade media for China metalworking industry for over a decade - and remains committed to informing our readers of transformative solutions and technologies. International Metalworking News for China provides an interactive multimedia platform for our readers - the decision makers who include project engineers, research managers, purchasing managers and marketing managers from the Aerospace, Aviation, Rail Transportation, Medical, Automobile, Energy, Mould Die, Military, Electronics and Shipbuilding industries. The magazine provides in-depth coverage ranging from latest Research and Development, emerging market trends, updates on metal cutting and metal forming processes, the latest in machinery and use of materials, all in an interactive multimedia format for readers on the go. The magazine's multimedia format includes an interactive digital e-magazine containing many links
- China Industrial Reporter 2019-6
- China Industrial Reporter print magazines and digital e-magazines have helped the region's manufacturing and processing industries upgrade production facilities by providing the latest industrial products, technologies and services, and complete supplier contact details since 1999. Industrysourcing.com provides industrial professionals with the latest technology and market trends in the manufacturing industry. These include e-magazines, an industrial equipment website with daily updates and online exclusives, and biweekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed formats, China Industrial Reporter offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of industrial equipment, components, material handling, and plant maintenance in Greater China.
- Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China 2019-6
- Ringier's Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China, in an editorial partnership with Germany's Automotive Electronics & Systems by Hanser, Auto Monitor in India, and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been serving China's automotive industry for more than seven years. As the leading media in China, the magazine is not only the definitive source for information on processing technologies, manufacturing solutions, material innovations, electronic systems and design concepts for both manufacturers and design houses in the automotive industry, but also provides comprehensive content through its multimedia products. These include a vertical site dedicated to the automotive industry, e-magazines, bi-weekly e-newsletters and mobile apps for both iPad/iPhone and Android devices. With such an interactive platform and high-quality content, Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China offers the most effective communication package for the machinery, materials, software and electronics suppliers to the OEMs and tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers in the auto
- International Plastics News for China 2019-6
- International Plastics News for China, in a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Kunststoffe and backed by a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the plastics industry since 1998. The print and digital magazine provides plastic products manufacturers in China with comprehensive information ranging from advanced processing technologies to upcoming market trends to help them develop high value added products. The print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For machinery and material suppliers, International Plastics News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides professionals with their latest technology and solutions. Through a dedicated Plastics & Rubber vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports
- China Food Manufacturing Journal 2019-6
- China Food Manufacturing Journal (CFMJ) has been the leading media for the China food & beverage industry for 15 years. The magazine, in a strategic editorial partnership with Food Processing and Food Quality and Safety of the US, has served decision makers involved in processing, packaging and development of foods and beverages. The monthly print and digital magazines and magazine Apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play are source of up-to-date reports on food and beverage processing, packaging and safety technologies, industry trends and market developments. For suppliers, CFMJ is an effective multimedia platform which provides the latest information on their products and services for industry players to increase productivity, reduce cost, and turn innovations into real competitive advantages. Through a dedicated Food and Beverage vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events including live updates from trade shows as they happen to keep the industry stay informed
- INN 2019-5
- Nonwovens Industry China, in a strategic editorial partnership with the world's leading information provider, Nonwovens Industry, and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been providing in depth coverage of latest technologies, industry trends, solutions and applications for the nonwovens industry for the past 12 years. Nonwovens Industry China not only provides timely essential content on industry activities and trends, raw materials, processing & converting machinery, market information and related regulations, but presents these through multimedia channels including include e-magazines, a Nonwovens web site with daily updates and online exclusives, bi-weekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With our digital and printed content, our readers can stay ahead of their competition. This multimedia platform also offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of raw materials, additives, roll goods, testing and measuring equipment, and processing equipment to the roll goods and nonw
Flavouring technologies that use nutritionally-balanced ingredients are best for reformulating meat recipes, writes DIMITRIOS TZOUVELEKIS*.
Many canned foods have seen their share of reformulations, but they can’t quite shake off the “unhealthy” label.
Solid Edge University this year was conducted in Indianapolis. Siemens employees, developers, channel partners, and the press attended the 3 day gala event.