At the EuroBLECH 2018 exhibition, Bystronic is presenting the networked world of sheet metal processing.
- Coatings and Ink China 2019-4
- Coatings and Ink China (ICN), in a strategic editorial partnership with Coatings World and Ink World of the US and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for China coatings and ink industry for the past 12 years. Providing an interactive platform for our readers, Coatings and Ink China is not only able to provide in-depth coverage ranging from latest R&D to emerging market trends, updates on technology, application, as well as raw material, but also presents its comprehensive content through multimedia. These include e-magazines, fully interactive magazine Apps including video links on iTunes and Google Play, and a Coatings and Ink website in Chinese with daily updates and online exclusives, and bi-weekly e-newsletters. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed forms, Coatings and Ink China offers the most effective communication package for application, machinery, and raw material suppliers to the makes of coatings and ink products in China.
- International Pumps and Valves News for China 2019-3
- International Pumps & Valves News for China (WPC), in a strategic editorial partnership with a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the China pumps and valves industry for the past 12 years, providing an interactive platform for our readers, the decision makers in project engineering, process and maintenance engineering, as well as operations management. This multimedia platform includes print and digital magazines as well as fully interactive magazine Apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play. Digital Editions include embedded videos and interviews from trade shows and factory visits. WPC also provides in-depth coverage ranging from the latest Research and Development to emerging market trends, updates on pumps, valves, filtration and separation technologies. Through a dedicated Pumps & Valves and Filtration vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events – including live updates from trade shows as they happen – to keep the
- International Footwear News 2015-12
- Published 5x a year in Chinese, Ringier's International Footwear News print magazine, digital e-magazine and Mobile Apps reach a qualified controlled readership of manufacturing decision-makers. In a strategic editorial partnership with a team of authoritative editorial advisors, International Footwear News facilitates technology transfer from around the world by providing the latest developments in footwear manufacturing equipment, materials and components, with practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages.
- Renewable Energy Focus China 2014-10
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Elsevier's Renewable Energy Focus, and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, Renewable Energy Focus China facilitates technology transfer by providing the latest developments in the selection, application, installation and maintenance of renewable energy materials, parts and machinery. These are presented through comprehensive content in multimedia platforms, including a quarterly print magazine and e-magazine, a Renewable Energy website with daily updates and online exclusives, bi-monthly e-newsletters, and fully interactive magazine Apps including video links on iTunes and Google Play. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed formats, Renewable Energy Focus China offers the most effective communication package for suppliers to improve productivity, reducing cost, and turn innovations into real competitive advantages.
Flavouring technologies that use nutritionally-balanced ingredients are best for reformulating meat recipes, writes DIMITRIOS TZOUVELEKIS*.
Many canned foods have seen their share of reformulations, but they can’t quite shake off the “unhealthy” label.
Solid Edge University this year was conducted in Indianapolis. Siemens employees, developers, channel partners, and the press attended the 3 day gala event.