The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.
- China Industrial Reporter 2019-11
- China Industrial Reporter print magazines and digital e-magazines have helped the region's manufacturing and processing industries upgrade production facilities by providing the latest industrial products, technologies and services, and complete supplier contact details since 1999. Industrysourcing.com provides industrial professionals with the latest technology and market trends in the manufacturing industry. These include e-magazines, an industrial equipment website with daily updates and online exclusives, and biweekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed formats, China Industrial Reporter offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of industrial equipment, components, material handling, and plant maintenance in Greater China.
- International Plastics News for China 2019-11
- International Plastics News for China, in a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Kunststoffe and backed by a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the plastics industry since 1998. The print and digital magazine provides plastic products manufacturers in China with comprehensive information ranging from advanced processing technologies to upcoming market trends to help them develop high value added products. The print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For machinery and material suppliers, International Plastics News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides professionals with their latest technology and solutions. Through a dedicated Plastics & Rubber vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports
- International Plastics News for Asia - October 2019-10
- This issue is a special K 2019 edition, not only because of the Special Supplement on K 2019 that features the exhibition’s main highlights and products on exhibit, but also due to the presence of several articles that look into the most notable developments in plastics production. This year, the K show will focus on circular economy with many of the world’s well-known companies engaged in plastics manufacturing presenting their latest contributions to create awareness on environmental protection. As this exhibition remains the world’s most biggest industry event, many innovative technologies and materials are expected to see their world premiere. The successful 2019 Asia Manufacturing Summit in Jakarta, Indonesia reflects the growing interest in advanced technologies for food & beverage manufacturing where plastic packaging plays an important role. This year, waste management and recycling took centre stage in the technical presentations and discussions as ASEAN moves forward in achieving a circular economy in plastics.
- Rubber World for China 2019-9
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Rubber World of US, a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, Ringier's Rubber World for China has been serving the China rubber industry for 9 years, with an interactive platform such as print magazines, mobile Apps and digital E-magazines. We bring the latest technology on processes, testing, machinery and use of materials and additives to readers who are tires makers and manufacturers of all rubber products. The publication offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing labor cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages. Meanwhile, Ringier presents comprehensive content to industry players through its plastic and rubber web site with daily updates and online exclusives, including bi-weekly e-newsletters.
- International Composites News for China 2019-9
- International Composites News for China (RPC), in a strategic editorial partnership with a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the China composites industry for the past 12 years. The quarterly print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For materials and machinery suppliers, International Composites News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides the latest information on their products and services to decision makers in commercial R&D, composite parts makers and end users in China. Through a dedicated Plastics vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events - including live updates from trade shows as they happen - to keep the industry informed. Bi-weekly E-newsletters featuring headli
- International Plastics News for Asia - August issue 2019-8
- The use of recycled materials, in particular rPET, has gained popularity in the Asian region. In this issue, we talked to a leading manufacturer of PET recycling systems and his customer, to determine how their recycling is reshaping the food packaging sector. Preform moulding solutions are now capable of meeting the most challenging tasks through enhanced machine performance that can cut down production costs. In this issue, a next-generation preform moulding system has been introduced. The new system features significant technology improvements aimed at delivering better energy savings, system reliability, preform quality and user friendliness. With PVC as preferred material for many products, an innovative renewable plasticiser is now available to provide flexibility power to PVC. Based on a significantly lower carbon footprint compared with competing materials and technologies, the plasticiser is expected to produce a more appealing variant of PVC products. This issue’s Special Report looks at the ASEAN plastics industry and its strengths. There is no denying
- International Plastics News for Asia - June 2019-6
- There is no denying that CHINAPLAS has got what it takes to be the world’s biggest exhibition for the plastics industry. Each year, this exhibition grows in size and scale, not to mention in terms of identifying the trends – both present and future – in this dynamic industry. I’m sure many visitors were not disappointed with this visit as each year, many changes take place in this event. This issue carries a Special Supplement of another major exhibition in Asia – InterPlas Thailand. Part of the bigger Manufacturing Expo, this annual plastics trade show has been bringing Southeast Asian manufacturers closer to seeing the latest technologies and performance materials that could benefit their production operations. Vietnam has a fast-growing food and beverage industry, and opportunities are enormous for those providing packaging-related machinery, materials and products. Ringier Events launched its first summit on food and beverage packaging in Vietnam, which was a success.
- International Plastics News for Asia - April 2019-4
- CHINAPLAS remains Asia’s top exhibition for the plastics and rubber industry. The exhibition has grown tremendously over the years – in both size and scope. Many international players join this exhibition, which has become the gateway to Asia’s highly dynamic industrial sector. And this year, Ringier Trade Media continues its tradition of releasing a special supplement where we provide the highlights of the exhibition plus information on the exhibitors and their products. There is no doubt that an innovator in this industry needs to have a clear vision on the direction it will take. In this issue, we feature Yann Bang Electrical Machinery Co., Ltd., whose vision and operations are beyond present time. The company has not only become a leading brand of auxiliary equipment, but also a benchmark of successful legacy to the next-generation industrial sector. This issue also looks at how the automotive industry has partnered with well-known technology companies and high-performance materials manufacturers in order to deliver the most advanced and sustainable vehicle
Optimisation key to addressing waste reduction and other issues as companies move toward more sustainable production
Two-day conference looks at opportunities and solutions for today’s pressing challenges in the food and beverage and plastic packaging and processing industries.
Since the final judge of any product is the consumer or the end-user, it is always best to monitor comparative product market performance versus its competitors, writes MIFLORA M. GATCHALIAN, PhD., CEO, Quality Partners Company, Ltd., and Academician Emeritus International Academy for Quality.