Solid Edge University this year was conducted in Indianapolis. Siemens employees, developers, channel partners, and the press attended the 3 day gala event.
- International Plastics News for Asia - April 2017-4
- The buzzword now is smart manufacturing, and this trend has become the main highlight of many major exhibitions in Asia. At KOPLAS 2017, we witnessed the growing range of solutions to achieve smart manufacturing and digitalization as Asian suppliers compete side by side with European companies in this area. CHINAPLAS 2017 also focuses on smart manufacturing and this issue carries a Special Supplement on the exhibition’s main highlights with description on the products on exhibit and contact information of exhibitors. The broad range of products to meet the diverse needs of fast-growing applications is made more interesting by the promise of live demonstrations at the show floor. Polycarbonate has evolved into a material of choice for various applications. In this issue, we look at how Covestro has continued to develop material options that will stress the benefits of polycarbonate.
- China Industrial Reporter 2017-4
- China Industrial Reporter print magazines and digital e-magazines have helped the region's manufacturing and processing industries upgrade production facilities by providing the latest industrial products, technologies and services, and complete supplier contact details since 1999. Industrysourcing.com provides industrial professionals with the latest technology and market trends in the manufacturing industry. These include e-magazines, an industrial equipment website with daily updates and online exclusives, and biweekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed formats, China Industrial Reporter offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of industrial equipment, components, material handling, and plant maintenance in Greater China.
- IDN 2017-3
- International Mold & Die Making News for China, in a strategic editorial partnership with FORM + Werkzeug of Germany and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading print magazine for the mold die making industry for 14 years. This specialist magazine is not only able to provide latest information and technologies to create high-end molds and set up process standards on mold production, but also presents its comprehensive content through a multimedia platform. These include e-magazines, a metalworking website (in both Chinese and English) with daily updates and online exclusives, monthly e-newsletters, and fully interactive magazine Apps including video links on iTunes and Google Play. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed forms, International Mold & Die Making News for China offers the most effective communication package for mold & die makers improving productivity, reducing cost and turning innovations into real competitive advantages.
- International Plastics News for China 2017-4
- International Plastics News for China, in a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Kunststoffe and backed by a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the plastics industry since 1998. The print and digital magazine provides plastic products manufacturers in China with comprehensive information ranging from advanced processing technologies to upcoming market trends to help them develop high value added products. The print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For machinery and material suppliers, International Plastics News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides professionals with their latest technology and solutions. Through a dedicated Plastics & Rubber vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports
- Reinforced Plastics China 2017-3
- Reinforced Plastics China (RPC), in a strategic editorial partnership with Reinforced Plastics of Elsevier Ltd., UK and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the China composites industry for the past 9 years. The quarterly print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For materials and machinery suppliers, Reinforced Plastics China is an effective interactive platform which provides the latest information on their products and services to decision makers in commercial R&D, composite parts makers and end users in China. Through a dedicated Plastics vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events - including live updates from trade shows as they happen - to keep the industry informed. Bi-weekly E-newsletters
- International Plastics News for Asia - February issue 2017-2
- Industry 4.0 has taken the industrial world and in Asia, many companies have accepted the trends by investing their resources to digitize their production processes. With this in mind, we talked to some industry experts on the products they provide to ensure Asia-Pacific companies meet their target. This issue looks into the latest flexible materials and how these are fast gaining acceptance in primary packaging. As flexible packaging is increasingly preferred for its ability to protect the content while providing such other benefits as lower weight, enhanced performance, and a lesser chance of contamination, the release of new compounds coupled with advanced processing technologies is expected to further enhance the quality of flexible packaging products.
- International Plastics News for Asia 2016-12
- In this issue, we gathered the insights of industry experts on what they think will be the upcoming trends in the plastics and rubber industry in 2017 and the factors that would affect product development and business operations. All these insights are part of the Outlook 2017 Special Report that we release every last issue of the year. K 2016 remains the biggest event in the industry and this year’s edition surpassed all expectations in terms of exhibitors and visitors attendance, as well as the quality of products on exhibit. The RIngier Editorial team covered this important event , with its highlights and valuable feedback from exhibitors. Welding plastic materials and components is a complex task and the process requires accuracy and speed to achieve the desired results. Several new techniques were recently introduced that can improve the welding process for various types of plastic materials.
- International Plastics News for Asia - October issue 2016-10
- K 2016 remains the world’s biggest trade exhibition for the plastics industry. A venue where products and machines demonstrations are highly informative, the event will never disappoint buyers and professionals who are on the look out for the latest technologies and materials. This issue features a Special Supplement on K 2016, its highlights and the products on exhibit. For those wanting to check out for more news and coverage on this event, visit: www.industrysourcing.com/plastics. A product’s color plays an important factor in its overall appearance, and more often, a consumer’s buying decision is based on the product’s color. Hence, accuracy brought about by a color management solution is an essential tool in the plastics industry. Research opportunities for developing graphene-enhanced composites are as interesting as their outcome. The applications will significantly advance the market for nanocomposites, and yield ultra-light yet immensely tough material.
For the elderly, food must not only meet their nutritional needs, but the packaging has to be easy to open, reminds Jo Smewing*
Evonik Industries is driving forward its commitment to the attractive 3D printing market: The specialty chemicals company will participate in HP Inc.’s Open Platform program and introduce new customized powder materials to the market for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology.
LPKF is presenting a brand new technology on booth E04 in Hall 11 at K show 2016. "Wobbling" enables the LPKF PowerWeld3D 8000 to join large components of up to 100 cm x 70 cm with welds of between one and five millimeter width. It can also handle height differences.