Global leading, focused supplier of cocoa beans and cocoa ingredients, Olam Cocoa, focuses on natural ingredients, new flavours and delivery formats as it rides the healthy snack trend
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2009-7
- NPE2009 defies the current economic malaise by being true to its promise of providing a multifaceted array of events and richer content in support of the global plastics industry. At the show, I was witness to how the global plastics industry participated in full force. The industry's big players were there - their presence signified their support and continued confidence on the US economy that has been adversely affected by recession. In similar note, CHINAPLAS 2009 broke all records of previous editions. As Asia's No.1 and the world's No.3 plastics and rubber trade fair, the event gathered 1,850 global exhibitors - same number of exhibitors in NPE2009 - and with concurrent events that focused on emerging trends in advanced technologies and innovative materials. Undoubtedly, these shows create unparalleled business opportunities for those in the plastics and rubber industries. The exciting world of sports is the best example of how special plastics materials are used. Increasingly, new thermoplastic polyester elastomers are developed and are now used i
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2009-5
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2009-3
- China's biggest trade event for the plastics industry, Chinaplas 2009, is scheduled to take place in May. The show will have for the first time a pavilion dedicated to plastic building materials as China moves to become an important source for such materials. The show cannot be overlooked as it is now Asia's No. 1 and the world's No. 3 plastics and rubber trade fair. Next issue, we will be running an exhibitors' gallery to present the products that would be showcased at this important event for the plastics industry. A report on the changing global market for plastics provides an insight on the shift in the consumption and production pattern for plastics, and the capacity expansion in various regions of the world. There is much to be said, especially on the role of Asia as a source of plastics products. Elastomers for medical application have been widely researched and tested by manufacturers that now, we see more diverse range of plastics materials intended to meet the stringent requirements of the medical and healthcare sector. A proof of this trend is th
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2009-1
- We are happy to announce the launch of the International Plastics News - Middle East. The Middle East edition is published by our partners in Dubai - DVV Media Middle East, a German-based B2B publishing company. In the same tradition as the International Plastics News for Asia, the new magazine brings together the resources of Ringier Trade Publishing, one of the leading B2B publishers in China and Southeast Asia, and certainly the leading publisher on the plastics sector. Ringier's over 35 titles have been serving various industries and its industry-specific websites and a host of other services are providing suppliers and buyers with relevant information. Ringier already has 4 plastics titles focusing on China and Southeast Asia, including its flagship International Plastics News for China. Together with the number 1 plastics industry magazine in India, Modern Plastics and Polymer (published by Infomedia 18 Ltd), both the Southeast Asian and Middle East editions are supported by experts whose wealth of experience and knowledge on the plastics industry can
Samai is the first rum distillery in Cambodia, and proudly the only one producing premium and industrial rums in the Kingdom, writes JEAN ALINGOD-GUITTAP.
The fight against obesity continues with multi-sectoral partnerships, commitment and strong food innovation.
The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.