Global leading, focused supplier of cocoa beans and cocoa ingredients, Olam Cocoa, focuses on natural ingredients, new flavours and delivery formats as it rides the healthy snack trend
- International Plastics News for Asia - October issue 2016-10
- K 2016 remains the world’s biggest trade exhibition for the plastics industry. A venue where products and machines demonstrations are highly informative, the event will never disappoint buyers and professionals who are on the look out for the latest technologies and materials. This issue features a Special Supplement on K 2016, its highlights and the products on exhibit. For those wanting to check out for more news and coverage on this event, visit: www.industrysourcing.com/plastics. A product’s color plays an important factor in its overall appearance, and more often, a consumer’s buying decision is based on the product’s color. Hence, accuracy brought about by a color management solution is an essential tool in the plastics industry. Research opportunities for developing graphene-enhanced composites are as interesting as their outcome. The applications will significantly advance the market for nanocomposites, and yield ultra-light yet immensely tough material.
- International Plastics News for Asia 2016-8
- As a major exhibition for the plastics and rubber industry in Asia, TAIPEIPLAS has always attracted a large number of exhibitors who are eager to show off their cutting-edge technologies. Taiwanese machinery manufacturers are well represented in this event given Taiwan’s well-known industrial sector with players that have gained excellent reputation worldwide. This issue brings the highlights of TAIPEIPLAS 2016 with a Special Supplement giving our readers an idea of the products on exhibit. Compliance to stringent safety and health regulations has been foremost in the packaging industry, but nowadays, the drive toward creating eye-catching packaging has taken a step forward with the help of new IML technologies. Another development points to the use of high-performance materials in the production of electronic and electrical parts for the automotive industry. In this aspect, improvement in material solutions has made its huge contribution.
- International Plastics News for Asia 2016-6
- The biggest trade exhibition for the plastics and rubber industry in the ASEAN region remains InterPlas Thailand. As a stand-alone trade show, its successful move from the Manufacturing Expo, has been hailed as an effort to highlight the strength of the ASEAN industrial sector. With the integration of ASEAN into an economic community, the vast region becomes a single market which presents many opportunities. This issue carries a Special Supplement on InterPlast 2016. Similar to Ringier Trade Media’s Special Supplements for major exhibitions, the supplement aims to guide visitors on the highlights of the show and the products on exhibit. Stricter regulations for food packaging has given rise to various material solutions. Since ingredients in the packaging are as important as the ingredients in the food itself, the industry is not taking risk and is pro-actively l replacing any material that could shed any doubt on the safety of the materials used in food packaging.
- International Plastics News for Asia 2016-4
- This issue features a Special Supplement on CHINAPLAS 2016. The exhibition, currently the world’s second biggest and Asia’s number 1, gathers 3,300 exhibitors in Shanghai this year. The Special Supplement aims to guide visitors on the highlights of the trade show, the products on exhibit, and this time, we added some insights and market assessment from association representative and exhibitor. The exhibition, being a large-scale one, has served as the premiere of innovative products targeting not only China but the rest of the Asian market. Recycling carbon fiber has been gaining attention due to the rising demand for lightweight materials. This issue looks at the recent developments in this area. With renewable energy becoming a popular alternative, requirements for solar cells have also become more demanding, with weight and dimension being key factors. In this sector, plastics play a key role with future developments pointing toward enhanced study and research to come up with products that meet tougher target.
- International Plastics News for Asia 2016-2
- The automotive industry has been reaping the benefits of modern technology. In this issue, innovations by leading companies in materials and technologies are highlighted. These innovations are a major boost toward lightweighting through the use of plastics. 3D printing as a sector has attracted substantial attention. Aside from 3D printers, filaments and other compounds for 3D printing have seen improvement in terms of properties. This issue brings the latest materials available today for 3D printing and their special properties which translate into better end-products. Twin-screw extruders have taken their special position in many plants worldwide. They have become more efficient, ensuring cost control and high product quality.
- International Plastics News for Asia 2015-12
- This is the last issue for the year and we bring you our special report, Outlook 2016, which compiles the insights of industry experts on upcoming industry trends and market directions that would impact their operations. In this issue, we invited companies that have made significant contributions to the industry through their breakthrough products aimed at bringing benefits to various industries relying on plastics and rubber. Many new developments in the blown film sector have resulted in vast improvement in the quality of films. A new blown film line, offered with multiple extruder packages, aims at delivering value-added high-level blown film performance. Painting of plastic parts has become a lot more costefficient due to the availability of various techniques that guarantee strong economic efficiency and sustainability.
- International Plastics News - Middle East 2015-11
- In this issue, we bring you the special report, Outlook 2016, which compiles the insights of industry experts on upcoming trends and developments that would impact their operations in 2016 and beyond. Ringier Trade Media Editorial Team selects representatives of organisations and companies every year for this special report. In this issue, we invited companies that have made significant contributions to the industry through their breakthrough products aimed at bringing benefits to various industries relying on plastics and rubber. The packaging industry has taken advantage of the innovations in stretch blow moulding technologies launched these days. The resulting products are of high quality and have excellent shelf appeal aside from complying with strict standards. Painting of plastic parts has become a lot more cost-efficient due to the availability of various techniques that guarantee strong economic efficiency and sustainability.
- International Plastics News for Asia 2015-10
- The new industrial revolution has swept the global industrial sector, the plastics industry included. Industry 4.0 refers to the fourth industrial revolution and stems from a high-tech strategy of the German government to promote the digitalisation of manufacturing. In this issue, we look at how companies in the plastics industry have embarked on modernising their operations and offering high quality products as a result. From digital manufacturing to a diverse range of materials, the power of 3D printing lies in its ability to bring business benefits to organisations, industries and the rest of the world. An expert in this area provides his assessment on the Asia Pacific market as high growth region for 3D printing. Plastics play a crucial role in the ongoing war against harmful bacteria. Polymers infused with protective elements are frequently utilised in the composition of products designed to protect against potentially dangerous contamination. A powerful antimicrobial technology is discussed in this issue and how this could help achieve the goal of integrat
Samai is the first rum distillery in Cambodia, and proudly the only one producing premium and industrial rums in the Kingdom, writes JEAN ALINGOD-GUITTAP.
The fight against obesity continues with multi-sectoral partnerships, commitment and strong food innovation.
The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.