Global leading, focused supplier of cocoa beans and cocoa ingredients, Olam Cocoa, focuses on natural ingredients, new flavours and delivery formats as it rides the healthy snack trend
- International Plastics News - Middle East 2015-3
- This month, NPE 2015 takes place and we will be reporting on that major event both in print and online. NPE 2015 will be an exciting edition since it is expected to break the biggest edition recorded in its history. Another important exhibition to catch is Chinaplas 2015 and we have a Special Supplement in this issue to give readers the show's highlights and products on exhibit two months before the show in Guangzhou. Large diameter pipe extrusion is a demanding process, and machines nowadays have been specially developed to meet the requirements for the production of bigger sized plastic pipes at lower costs. The consumer electronics sector continues to benefit from the collaboration of machinery manufacturers and materials solutions companies to develop electronic parts and components meant to create sleek and high performance gadgets.
- International Plastics News for Asia 2015-2
- Next month, a major exhibition is taking place. The NPE has recorded tremendous growth over the years that those in the plastics and rubber industry look forward to this triennial show. NPE 2015 will be an exciting edition since it is expected to break the biggest edition recorded in its history. More important, the show will have information-packed side events that will make it a trade show to visit. In this issue, a Special Supplement on NPE 2015 presents the show's highlights and products on exhibit. One-step blow moulding and filling process, such as LiquiForm, is revolutionary and expected to provide manufacturers with cost-efficient production alternative. For the consumers, this will translate into enhanced safety and price competitiveness of bottled products. Precision in automotive production is a goal that can be achieved with the use of 3D coordinate technology. In this issue, we look at the benefits of 3D coordinate measurement systems when applied in the design and production of vehicles.
- International Plastics News, Middle East & Africa 2015-1
- This year opens with a major trade show in Dubai – Arabplast 2015. The show has gained tremendous following, both from exhibitors and visitors, who flock to the show every edition to check out the products on exhibit and obtain valuable information on processing technologies, new materials and other products and service. In this issue, we have a Special Supplement on Arabplast which includes the show’s highlights and products on exhibit. With the UAE becoming an important plastics hub in the Middle East, this year is expected to see a lot of active participation and business deals at the show. Many thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) available today offer processors the perfect combination of properties of plastics and elastomers, which significantly improves product design and development. With a lot of companies now looking for special properties to enhance their finished products, we expect to see further improvement in new TPEs that will be launched in the future.
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2014-12
- Every last issue of the year, we provide our readers with the Outlook Report, a special article where we gather the insights of industry experts on the trends and developments in the plastics and rubber industry in the Asia Pacific region. In this issue’s Outlook 2015, we selected and invited companies that have made their mark in the industry through their innovative products and how these products would respond to the specific market demands in the coming year and beyond. I always look forward to getting the responses because they make some very interesting assessment of the industry, on emerging applications and overall global trends. The TaipeiPLAS 2014 post-show review is also included in this issue. Technology-driven, the show is always a well-attended event and reflects the growing strength of Taiwan’s plastics machinery industry. The latest high performance materials are finding their way in the sporting goods sector as material researchers and sports shoe developers work closely together to transform latest scientific findings into products that can ai
- International Plastics News, Middle East & Africa 2014-11
- This is a very important issue as we bring you the Outlook 2015, a special report that provides the trends and forecast on the plastics and rubber industry in the Middle East and African regions. In this special report, we selected and invited companies that have made their mark in the industry through their innovative products and how these products would respond to the trends and developments in the coming year and beyond. I always look forward to getting the responses from companies and learning from the insights of industry experts. The TaipeiPLAS 2014 post-show review is also included in this issue. The show had a successful edition and reflected the growing strength of Taiwan's plastics machinery industry. Thermoforming machines today provide special packaging products with the necessary features that make them functional and attractive at the same time. The integration of IML in the line to decorate packaging in the thermoforming process has created multiple benefits to packaging manufacturers.
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2014-10
- In this issue, we featured the winners of the 2014 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards for the Plastics Industry. This annual award has gathered many entries from both local and international companies operating in China. This year, Ringier Trade Media Ltd. recognised the innovations of 35 companies in various segments of the plastics industry. Automation has become a common goal amongst companies who aim to carry on fast-paced and high volume production. The special report focuses on robotic solutions, and how newly launched robots are helping create a truly efficient and highly productive operation. This issue also carries two local supplements – the Vietnam Supplement and Indonesia (Bahasa) Supplement. These local supplements are part of our commitment to provide valuable information to local companies in the ASEAN region and create a strong network of information exchange to spur growth in the plastics and rubber industry.October 2014 - Indonesian SupplementOctober 2014 - Vietnamese Supplement
- International Plastics News, Middle East & Africa 2014-9
- In this issue, we had the chance to interview a leading company in South Africa. Like many major players in the industry, this company has launched numerous products with sustainability in mind. Its commitment to reduce plastics in landfills has become a priority influencing the development of new packaging for consumer products. The TaipeiPLAS 2014 Special Supplement is Ringier Trade Media's way of letting our readers be aware of the products that will be on exhibit before they attend the trade show. In this issue, we present the highlights of the exhibition, plus the latest products that will surely capture the interest of visitors. X-ray technology for composites pipes production can go a long way to improve the quality of the final product. In this issue, we stressed the many advantages of an effective X-ray technology in ensuring smooth production process to turn excellent product quality.
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2014-8
- In this issue, we recognised the accomplishments of many Taiwan companies engaged in the plastics and rubber manufacturing. They have contributed much through their continuous commitment to innovate and bring about improvements in their products. The Special Supplement on TaipeiPLS has been a tradition for Ringier Trade Media Ltd as we aim to give our readers a glimpse of the products that will be exhibited, the market trends and highlights of major exhibitions in the region. Many developments in IML have let to better looking packaging. In this issue, we see the value of new IML techniques and how these affect the overall appearance of product packaging.
Samai is the first rum distillery in Cambodia, and proudly the only one producing premium and industrial rums in the Kingdom, writes JEAN ALINGOD-GUITTAP.
The fight against obesity continues with multi-sectoral partnerships, commitment and strong food innovation.
The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.