Global leading, focused supplier of cocoa beans and cocoa ingredients, Olam Cocoa, focuses on natural ingredients, new flavours and delivery formats as it rides the healthy snack trend
- Industrial Laser News for China 2020-3
- Industrial Laser News for China print magazine, Mobile Apps and digital e-magazine facilitate technology transfer from around the world by providing readers with the latest information on advanced laser technology and application, showing how industrial lasers can boost product manufacturing. Industrial Laser News for China offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages.
- Happi 2020-2
- Ever since its first publication nearly ten years ago, Happi China has become a leading publication in China's household and personal care industry, providing an effective and comprehensive platform for the decision makers of outsourcing, R&D and marketing in this prosperous industry. So, what set us apart and make our readers choose Happi China over others? Informative content, the attractive ways it is accessed, and as a result, higher level of reader engagement and satisfaction. Happi China, in a strategic editorial partnership with HAPPI and Beauty Packaging of US and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, provides in-depth coverage ranging from latest R&D to market trends on formulating, testing and processing as well as packaging and contract manufacturing. Furthermore, such comprehensive content is now presented through interactive multimedia, on a bilingual vertical website with daily updates and online exclusives, biweekly e-newsletters, and e-magazines, which also can be easily accessed as Apps on iTunes and Google Play. In an effort to m
- International Metalworking News for Asia 2020-02
- When the time rolls around to launch our first issue for the year, I wonder what new technology will hit the industrial manufacturing. Metalworking tools facilitate a long list of the everyday manufacturing activities in every factory, so much so that it’s hard to imagine there was a time when we didn’t have them. But they always come around. Because even so fully woven into the structure of every plant that we almost forget it’s there, metalworking tools are an ever more essential and more varied element of industrial manufacturing, particularly for companies pursuing a mission in a faster, more competitive world. Each year, we find new technology success stories to tell, along with fresh challenges to explore. However, the rapidly changing situation around the coronavirus spread is worrying global investors. Strong company culture and a defined sense of brand purpose can be invaluable in helping a brand navigate these types of decisions. Communications tactics should be shaped around the priorities of the business and its stakeholders. But, it’s essential to be
- International Plastics News for Asia - February 2020-2
- In this issue, the second part of the K 2019 post-show report contains some of the most interesting materials and production technologies in the packaging sector – considered one of the most vibrant industries where plastics play a key role. Companies interviewed provided a glimpse of how their innovations have been making a big impact on tomorrow’s packaging. An interesting aspect of this K 2019 special coverage is how companies are overcoming the barriers to enable the production of packaging materials that are recyclable, in support of the industry’s efforts towards a circular economy. As Industry 4.0 remains a hot topic in the plastics industry, an expert in this area provides an overview on how Asian companies can move further and embrace new technologies and processes becomes to transform into a smart manufacturing operation. High performance materials continue to bring new dimensions in the automotive sector, and in this issue, we cover one of the recent concepts in vehicle interior and exterior that aim to create a new travel experience.
- Automotive Manufacturing and Design for China 2020-2
- Ringier's Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China, in an editorial partnership with Germany's Automotive Electronics & Systems by Hanser, Auto Monitor in India, and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been serving China's automotive industry for more than seven years. As the leading media in China, the magazine is not only the definitive source for information on processing technologies, manufacturing solutions, material innovations, electronic systems and design concepts for both manufacturers and design houses in the automotive industry, but also provides comprehensive content through its multimedia products. These include a vertical site dedicated to the automotive industry, e-magazines, bi-weekly e-newsletters and mobile apps for both iPad/iPhone and Android devices. With such an interactive platform and high-quality content, Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China offers the most effective communication package for the machinery, materials, software and electronics suppliers to the OEMs and tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers in the auto
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal - January 2020 2020-01
- Science fiction has fed us with so many ideas about what the future would be like. The movie, Soylent Green no matter how old, still comes to mind for its chilling present-day relevance. Based on a novel written in 1966, Soylent was set in the year 2022, and depicted an ugly world dying due to the effects of climate change, overpopulation, food scarcity, pollution, and issues similar to what we currently face. Meat was a luxury, so everyday food was, take note, plant-based, supposedly made from soy, lentil, even plankton (or so we thought until we reached the movie’s highpoint). The future of food is easier to predict compared to 50 years ago, and I’d like to think we are better equipped to manage crises in order to prevent food and water scarcity that futurists speak of when pertaining to rising populations. In advanced countries, we’re seeing industry’s efforts leaning toward sustainable sources of ingredients, food, packaging, and waste reduction in every step of production and consumption. Among them is protein derived from plants. In this issue, we’ve compil
- International Pharmaceutical News for China 2019-12
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Contract Pharma of US and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, International Pharmaceutical News for China has been the leading media for China pharmaceutical industry for the past 8 years. Providing an interactive platform for decision makers in pharmaceutical formulation, processing and packaging industries, International Pharmaceutical News for China is not only able to provide in-depth coverage ranging from pharmaceutical ingredients to drug delivery systems, processing technology, quality control, automation as well as packaging, but also presents its comprehensive content through multimedia. These include e-magazines, fully interactive magazine Apps including video links on iTunes and Google Play, a pharmaceutical website with daily updates and online exclusives, and bi-weekly e-newsletters. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed forms, International Pharmaceutical News for China offers the most effective communication package
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal 2019-12
- Our cover story on health and nutrition focuses on our responsibility -- individually, as a company, or community -- in solving global overnutrition and undernutrition. It's something that you in the food and beverage industry already know, and likely already engaged in. Based on statistics from the World Health Organization, about 1.9 billion adults are overweight or obese, while 462 million are underweight. There are now more obese than underweight people. It is not an easy task even on an personal level to watch one's weight, or to oversee a family's healthy well-being especially when stores are filled with snacks and convenience foods in very attractive packaging. The temptation is great - when choosing a snack, it's a mental wrestle between what's delicious and what's nutritious. Some brands claim their products are both. For others, we hope they keep working on reducing/eliminating ingredients that compromise the health over time. While product innovation/reformulation has its challenges, from cost to achieving the winning taste, it is simply a part of an o
Samai is the first rum distillery in Cambodia, and proudly the only one producing premium and industrial rums in the Kingdom, writes JEAN ALINGOD-GUITTAP.
The fight against obesity continues with multi-sectoral partnerships, commitment and strong food innovation.
The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.