Global leading, focused supplier of cocoa beans and cocoa ingredients, Olam Cocoa, focuses on natural ingredients, new flavours and delivery formats as it rides the healthy snack trend
- International Metalworking News for China 2019-12
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Werkstatt und Betrieb and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, International Metalworking News for China has been the leading trade media for China metalworking industry for over a decade - and remains committed to informing our readers of transformative solutions and technologies. International Metalworking News for China provides an interactive multimedia platform for our readers - the decision makers who include project engineers, research managers, purchasing managers and marketing managers from the Aerospace, Aviation, Rail Transportation, Medical, Automobile, Energy, Mould Die, Military, Electronics and Shipbuilding industries. The magazine provides in-depth coverage ranging from latest Research and Development, emerging market trends, updates on metal cutting and metal forming processes, the latest in machinery and use of materials, all in an interactive multimedia format for readers on the go. The magazine's multimedia format includes an interactive digital e-magazine containing many links
- International Plastics News for Asia - December 2019-12
- K 2019 is over and the overwhelming support it received from the plastics and rubber industries is manifested in its huge success – 3,300+ exhibitors and more than 220,000 visitors. Majority of those who came to exhibit are optimistic of the future given the strong commitment of the industry players in attaining a circular economy. Never before has those in the industries unite as they try to discover solutions towards sustainable production. This issue features many of the highlights of K 2019 – the technologies and materials launched, the outlook of the plastics and rubber industries and the insights of industry professionals who participated at this year’s edition. The upcoming trends and developments point towards a brighter future for plastics. Ringier Events held another successful edition of the 2019 Plastic Applications in Food & Beverage Packaging Summit in Manila, Philippines. The two-day event gathered leading industry and technology experts and over 150 delegates in one venue to explore the latest manufacturing technologies that will benefit food and
- International Plastics News for China 2019-12
- International Plastics News for China, in a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Kunststoffe and backed by a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the plastics industry since 1998. The print and digital magazine provides plastic products manufacturers in China with comprehensive information ranging from advanced processing technologies to upcoming market trends to help them develop high value added products. The print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For machinery and material suppliers, International Plastics News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides professionals with their latest technology and solutions. Through a dedicated Plastics & Rubber vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports
- Rubber World for China 2019-11
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Rubber World of US, a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, Ringier's Rubber World for China has been serving the China rubber industry for 9 years, with an interactive platform such as print magazines, mobile Apps and digital E-magazines. We bring the latest technology on processes, testing, machinery and use of materials and additives to readers who are tires makers and manufacturers of all rubber products. The publication offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing labor cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages. Meanwhile, Ringier presents comprehensive content to industry players through its plastic and rubber web site with daily updates and online exclusives, including bi-weekly e-newsletters.
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal - November 2019 2019-11
- Ringier’s Asia Manufacturing Summit: Food and Beverages, Plastic Packaging and Plastic Recycling Technology held in August, proved to be another successful event from the company. It was followed a month later by the Plastic Applications in Food and Beverage Packaging Summit in Manila. In these conferences, there was a show of interest in sustainable packaging, recycling, and the circular economy, thanks to the presentations of keynote speakers Mr Crispian Lao who is Commissioner of the National Solid Waste Management Commission and founding president of the Philippine Alliance for Recycling and Materials Sustainability (PARMS), Mr Henky Wibawa of the Indonesia Packaging Federation, and other presentors at these events. They shared their passion to help effect change in the industry. Their sentiments in fact are echoed in how manufacturers are looking toward 2020 and beyond. In our outlook report for processing and packaging, equipment providers with their innovative and efficient machines can help manufacturers address waste reduction, better use of resources, an
- International Pumps and Valves News for China 2019-11
- International Pumps & Valves News for China (WPC), in a strategic editorial partnership with a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the China pumps and valves industry for the past 12 years, providing an interactive platform for our readers, the decision makers in project engineering, process and maintenance engineering, as well as operations management. This multimedia platform includes print and digital magazines as well as fully interactive magazine Apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play. Digital Editions include embedded videos and interviews from trade shows and factory visits. WPC also provides in-depth coverage ranging from the latest Research and Development to emerging market trends, updates on pumps, valves, filtration and separation technologies. Through a dedicated Pumps & Valves and Filtration vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events – including live updates from trade shows as they happen – to keep the
- Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China 2019-11
- Ringier's Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China, in an editorial partnership with Germany's Automotive Electronics & Systems by Hanser, Auto Monitor in India, and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been serving China's automotive industry for more than seven years. As the leading media in China, the magazine is not only the definitive source for information on processing technologies, manufacturing solutions, material innovations, electronic systems and design concepts for both manufacturers and design houses in the automotive industry, but also provides comprehensive content through its multimedia products. These include a vertical site dedicated to the automotive industry, e-magazines, bi-weekly e-newsletters and mobile apps for both iPad/iPhone and Android devices. With such an interactive platform and high-quality content, Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China offers the most effective communication package for the machinery, materials, software and electronics suppliers to the OEMs and tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers in the auto
- Industrial Laser News for China 2019-11
- Industrial Laser News for China print magazine, Mobile Apps and digital e-magazine facilitate technology transfer from around the world by providing readers with the latest information on advanced laser technology and application, showing how industrial lasers can boost product manufacturing. Industrial Laser News for China offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages.
Samai is the first rum distillery in Cambodia, and proudly the only one producing premium and industrial rums in the Kingdom, writes JEAN ALINGOD-GUITTAP.
The fight against obesity continues with multi-sectoral partnerships, commitment and strong food innovation.
The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.