Global leading, focused supplier of cocoa beans and cocoa ingredients, Olam Cocoa, focuses on natural ingredients, new flavours and delivery formats as it rides the healthy snack trend
- Nonwovens Industry China 2019-10
- Nonwovens Industry China, in a strategic editorial partnership with the world's leading information provider, Nonwovens Industry, and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been providing in depth coverage of latest technologies, industry trends, solutions and applications for the nonwovens industry for the past 12 years. Nonwovens Industry China not only provides timely essential content on industry activities and trends, raw materials, processing & converting machinery, market information and related regulations, but presents these through multimedia channels including include e-magazines, a Nonwovens web site with daily updates and online exclusives, bi-weekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With our digital and printed content, our readers can stay ahead of their competition. This multimedia platform also offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of raw materials, additives, roll goods, testing and measuring equipment, and processing equipment to the roll goods and nonw
- International Plastics News for Asia - October 2019-10
- This issue is a special K 2019 edition, not only because of the Special Supplement on K 2019 that features the exhibition’s main highlights and products on exhibit, but also due to the presence of several articles that look into the most notable developments in plastics production. This year, the K show will focus on circular economy with many of the world’s well-known companies engaged in plastics manufacturing presenting their latest contributions to create awareness on environmental protection. As this exhibition remains the world’s most biggest industry event, many innovative technologies and materials are expected to see their world premiere. The successful 2019 Asia Manufacturing Summit in Jakarta, Indonesia reflects the growing interest in advanced technologies for food & beverage manufacturing where plastic packaging plays an important role. This year, waste management and recycling took centre stage in the technical presentations and discussions as ASEAN moves forward in achieving a circular economy in plastics.
- International Metalworking News for Asia October 2019 2019-10
- The October issue of IMNA magazine is themed around the recent EMO Hannover: “Smart technologies driving tomorrow’s production.” It reflects the rapid pace of development we’ve seen in and around the world of metalworking. Leading off is GEORG, a pilot customer of Siemens, presenting for the first time digital twins of two of its machine tools. This makes Georg a pioneer in implementing in practice the next stage of the digital transformation in machine tools, using the new CNC generation Sinumerik ONE. As early as during the manufacturing of a machine, the control software is not only written but also tested in the virtual world. In parallel, the future operators of the machines can be trained on control pulpits that are of exactly the same design as those coming with the ordered machine. Starting from the base that digitalisation is the perfect moment in time for a complete change in the production processes in the automotive sector, Lantek and Danobatgroup, through their sheet metal transformation division, have worked together on developing software for proce
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal 2019-09
- There’s keen interest in alternative proteins/plant-based proteins in Asia. A Mordor Intelligence report says the APAC market for plant proteins is growing at a CAGR of 6.1% (2018-2023) to reach USD 1,178 million by 2023. The region is getting ready for the meatless future even as we know that many consumers in the region are quite familiar with the taste of alternatives like insects, tofu, mycoproteins, and so many others. But how do you win in this budding market? Sam Gao of Top Guide Advisory Shanghai has his own thoughts to share about this on pages 14-16. Dairy is another booming sector in the region. The Southeast Asian market is looking good. Earlier this year, the US Dairy Export Council (USEC) announced record-highs for cheese, whey, and other ingredients, exported to the region in 2018. We talked to Ms. Dalilah Ghazalay, Regional Director, Southeast Asia, USDEC about it.
- International Composites News for China 2019-9
- International Composites News for China (RPC), in a strategic editorial partnership with a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the China composites industry for the past 12 years. The quarterly print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For materials and machinery suppliers, International Composites News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides the latest information on their products and services to decision makers in commercial R&D, composite parts makers and end users in China. Through a dedicated Plastics vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events - including live updates from trade shows as they happen - to keep the industry informed. Bi-weekly E-newsletters featuring headli
- International Metalworking News for Asia- August 2019 2019-08
- Over the years, technology has assisted with enhancing productivity across manufacturing supply chains to lower costs and improve profit margins and customer satisfaction. The increased usage of smart devices has granted organisations real-time, on-demand visibility of mission critical data for issue containment and to reduce cost risks and improve delivery to customers. While technology has improved the efficiency of manufacturing operations, companies are working to address the challenges of creating and implementing policies that support a safe and productive environment. Bystronic hosted Competence Days 2019 at the company’s headquarters in Niederönz, Switzerland. The event reflects Bystronic’s competitive advantage in the fields of laser cutting, bending, automation, and software. IMNA attended the event and witnessed exactly how the company not only presented machines but also vision and concepts for the future. Experts from the company discussed ways they could be the best partner, and how Bystronic sheet metal processing technologies support customers to b
- International Plastics News for Asia - August issue 2019-8
- The use of recycled materials, in particular rPET, has gained popularity in the Asian region. In this issue, we talked to a leading manufacturer of PET recycling systems and his customer, to determine how their recycling is reshaping the food packaging sector. Preform moulding solutions are now capable of meeting the most challenging tasks through enhanced machine performance that can cut down production costs. In this issue, a next-generation preform moulding system has been introduced. The new system features significant technology improvements aimed at delivering better energy savings, system reliability, preform quality and user friendliness. With PVC as preferred material for many products, an innovative renewable plasticiser is now available to provide flexibility power to PVC. Based on a significantly lower carbon footprint compared with competing materials and technologies, the plasticiser is expected to produce a more appealing variant of PVC products. This issue’s Special Report looks at the ASEAN plastics industry and its strengths. There is no denying
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal -July 2019 2019-07
- You have heard it, and you will hear it over and over – the call for sustainable production, use, and disposal of plastics, and the importance of working together to achieve the goal of reduced plastic waste. We are knee-deep in plastic waste. Consider the statistics from the UN Environment: o 8.3 billion tonnes of plastic have been produced, using 17 million barrels of oil each year o 1 million plastic bottles, 10 million plastic bags are bought every minute o 50% of consumer plastics are single use, and 10% of all human-generated waste is plastic o 80% remains in landfills or the environment See more statistics in the article, Cohesive approach to solving the plastics waste problem on page 18. Meanwhile, the development of better materials such as 100% recyclable food-grade plastics are long-awaited. Recent products include Propafilm™ Strata SL from Innovia, and from Mondi a fully-recyclable polypropylene film for MAP and vacuum packaging. The technology to recycle PET into food-grade plastics is vital in the drive to reduce waste. In this issue we feature Ch
Samai is the first rum distillery in Cambodia, and proudly the only one producing premium and industrial rums in the Kingdom, writes JEAN ALINGOD-GUITTAP.
The fight against obesity continues with multi-sectoral partnerships, commitment and strong food innovation.
The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.