Solid Edge University this year was conducted in Indianapolis. Siemens employees, developers, channel partners, and the press attended the 3 day gala event.
- Rubber World for China 2017-11
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Rubber World of US, a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, Ringier's Rubber World for China has been serving the China rubber industry for 9 years, with an interactive platform such as print magazines, mobile Apps and digital E-magazines. We bring the latest technology on processes, testing, machinery and use of materials and additives to readers who are tires makers and manufacturers of all rubber products. The publication offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing labor cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages. Meanwhile, Ringier presents comprehensive content to industry players through its plastic and rubber web site with daily updates and online exclusives, including bi-weekly e-newsletters.
- Nonwovens Industry China 2017-11
- Nonwovens Industry China, in a strategic editorial partnership with the world's leading information provider, Nonwovens Industry, and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been providing in depth coverage of latest technologies, industry trends, solutions and applications for the nonwovens industry for the past 12 years. Nonwovens Industry China not only provides timely essential content on industry activities and trends, raw materials, processing & converting machinery, market information and related regulations, but presents these through multimedia channels including include e-magazines, a Nonwovens web site with daily updates and online exclusives, bi-weekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With our digital and printed content, our readers can stay ahead of their competition. This multimedia platform also offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of raw materials, additives, roll goods, testing and measuring equipment, and processing equipment to the roll goods and nonw
- Industrial Laser Solutions China 2017-11
- In a strategic editorial partnership with US-based Industrial Laser Solutions and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, Industrial Laser Solutions China print magazine, Mobile Apps and digital e-magazine facilitate technology transfer from around the world by providing readers with the latest information on advanced laser technology and application, showing how industrial lasers can boost product manufacturing. Industrial Laser Solutions China offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages.
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal 2017-11
- IF YOU’RE watching the trends over the past few years, you’re likely to see how the food and beverage industry has transformed because consumers are learning to be more vocal about their preferences. They’re expressing their opinion about anything from flavors to concern for environment to illegal practices, and issues that raise questions about the ways of the industry. It’s also easy to track what they’re purchasing and eating. What does it all mean for you as a food/beverage manufacturer? You certainly invest in R&D to address the issues that affect your brand. You innovate to make your product food-safe, nature-friendly, sustainable, and healthy for consumers. You acquire another company to increase your capability. Whatever the strategy is, you depend on processing and packaging equipment or products to help you create the ideal product using the most cost-efficient means. The good news is there’s always a processing or packaging solution that will fit your needs even as your needs quickly change. In this issue, let’s explore some of the newer solutions.
- International Pharmaceutical News for China 2017-10
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Contract Pharma of US and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, International Pharmaceutical News for China has been the leading media for China pharmaceutical industry for the past 8 years. Providing an interactive platform for decision makers in pharmaceutical formulation, processing and packaging industries, International Pharmaceutical News for China is not only able to provide in-depth coverage ranging from pharmaceutical ingredients to drug delivery systems, processing technology, quality control, automation as well as packaging, but also presents its comprehensive content through multimedia. These include e-magazines, fully interactive magazine Apps including video links on iTunes and Google Play, a pharmaceutical website with daily updates and online exclusives, and bi-weekly e-newsletters. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed forms, International Pharmaceutical News for China offers the most effective communication package
- Food Manufacturing Journal - Middle East 2017-09
- HAVE you ever told someone: If my production is running efficiently without IoT, why should I adopt it now? Fair question. But if you could make your production run more efficiently – would you think twice in adopting IoT? The food and beverage industry has yet to get used to the idea of the Internet of Things (IoT) being a part of everyday processes. There’s always some resistance to adopting new technology when there’s insufficient knowledge about it, or if cost is an issue. According to experts, IoT can help bring down cost, enhance product quality and safety, track and trace products in transit, and so on. Being able to prevent production issues before they occur is a giant leap in efficiency. That’s just one of the benefits. Cutting waste is another. To know more, read our report on how IoT is changing the food and beverage sector. Also in this issue, we give you a market overview of Iran and Turkey, two of the fastest developing food and beverage markets in the region. On the cover, we feature sweet confections to highlight the development of new ingredients
- International Plastics News for Asia 2017-10
- The successful conclusion of the Asia Plastics Processing Technology and Innovative Materials Summit 2017, organized by Ringier Events in cooperation with various organizations and private sector representatives, reflects the growing importance of breakthrough technologies and high-performance materials in Asia's dynamic plastics industry. Held in Jakarta, this event highlighted the Asian market's demand for advanced technologies and also presented the materials of the future. Today's fast-moving markets give importance to connectivity and many companies will do well to adapt their products and manage information in both practical and cost-effective ways. And central to the operations of the smart environment and cloud-connected machinery and equipment that leverage collected data to monitor processes and keep production running optimally. Our Special Report in this issue brings into focus the impact of new materials in the highly dynamic automotive industry, which are setting new trends and standards in the way vehicles are built.
- International Metalworking News for Asia 2017-10
- This month's special issue of International Metalworking News for Asia is loaded with insight on some of the most important announcements and initiatives to come out of this year's top industry trends. One of the most intriguing highlights at the recent EMO Hannover is Hoffmann Group's analogy with nature's powers of innovation in its technology – emphasising the company's ongoing commitment to bringing new, high-quality tools to the market as part of its GARANT premium brand. Using the slogan "Innovative by nature", its innovations include a new conical barrel milling cutter, which makes it possible to achieve an improved surface quality and make considerable time savings through the use of state-of-the-art milling strategies. Håkan Ericksson, Global Product Specialist at Sandvik Coromant, authored this month’s Tooling & Workholding section titled “Fast automotive turning gets stamp of approval.” He explains a different method of turning that challenges conventions to deliver productivity increases typically no less than double what can be achieved presently. In
For the elderly, food must not only meet their nutritional needs, but the packaging has to be easy to open, reminds Jo Smewing*
Evonik Industries is driving forward its commitment to the attractive 3D printing market: The specialty chemicals company will participate in HP Inc.’s Open Platform program and introduce new customized powder materials to the market for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology.
LPKF is presenting a brand new technology on booth E04 in Hall 11 at K show 2016. "Wobbling" enables the LPKF PowerWeld3D 8000 to join large components of up to 100 cm x 70 cm with welds of between one and five millimeter width. It can also handle height differences.