Global leading, focused supplier of cocoa beans and cocoa ingredients, Olam Cocoa, focuses on natural ingredients, new flavours and delivery formats as it rides the healthy snack trend
- International Metalworking News for Asia- December 2019 2019-12
- This issue is chock full of great content, a large chunk of which focuses on new trends that are key to the metalworking industry. Boardroom Connection starts off with the story behind Vietnam’s first car maker, VinFast. The company has effectively managed to build their factory, car design, and start car production in record time – half the usual average time taken – by utilising Siemens’ portfolio of integrated software and hardware. Metal Cutting presents an interview with Breton S.p.A. during the recent EMO Hannover. Alessandro said customers in China are now requesting new special solutions, not only the machine itself, but support as well. They want to learn how to get the best of the technology Breton is offering them. Automation section shows the rise in automation and modern technology can take CNC machining to a new level. To demonstrate this, Omron Electronics Pte Ltd and Hurco (S.E. Asia) Pte Ltd worked together in presenting a live working demonstration of the digitisation of a precision parts manufacturing process - integrating advanced CNC machine,
- International Plastics News for Asia - December 2019-12
- K 2019 is over and the overwhelming support it received from the plastics and rubber industries is manifested in its huge success – 3,300+ exhibitors and more than 220,000 visitors. Majority of those who came to exhibit are optimistic of the future given the strong commitment of the industry players in attaining a circular economy. Never before has those in the industries unite as they try to discover solutions towards sustainable production. This issue features many of the highlights of K 2019 – the technologies and materials launched, the outlook of the plastics and rubber industries and the insights of industry professionals who participated at this year’s edition. The upcoming trends and developments point towards a brighter future for plastics. Ringier Events held another successful edition of the 2019 Plastic Applications in Food & Beverage Packaging Summit in Manila, Philippines. The two-day event gathered leading industry and technology experts and over 150 delegates in one venue to explore the latest manufacturing technologies that will benefit food and
- Rubber World for China 2019-11
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Rubber World of US, a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, Ringier's Rubber World for China has been serving the China rubber industry for 9 years, with an interactive platform such as print magazines, mobile Apps and digital E-magazines. We bring the latest technology on processes, testing, machinery and use of materials and additives to readers who are tires makers and manufacturers of all rubber products. The publication offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing labor cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages. Meanwhile, Ringier presents comprehensive content to industry players through its plastic and rubber web site with daily updates and online exclusives, including bi-weekly e-newsletters.
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal - November 2019 2019-11
- Ringier’s Asia Manufacturing Summit: Food and Beverages, Plastic Packaging and Plastic Recycling Technology held in August, proved to be another successful event from the company. It was followed a month later by the Plastic Applications in Food and Beverage Packaging Summit in Manila. In these conferences, there was a show of interest in sustainable packaging, recycling, and the circular economy, thanks to the presentations of keynote speakers Mr Crispian Lao who is Commissioner of the National Solid Waste Management Commission and founding president of the Philippine Alliance for Recycling and Materials Sustainability (PARMS), Mr Henky Wibawa of the Indonesia Packaging Federation, and other presentors at these events. They shared their passion to help effect change in the industry. Their sentiments in fact are echoed in how manufacturers are looking toward 2020 and beyond. In our outlook report for processing and packaging, equipment providers with their innovative and efficient machines can help manufacturers address waste reduction, better use of resources, an
- Nonwovens Industry China 2019-10
- Nonwovens Industry China, in a strategic editorial partnership with the world's leading information provider, Nonwovens Industry, and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been providing in depth coverage of latest technologies, industry trends, solutions and applications for the nonwovens industry for the past 12 years. Nonwovens Industry China not only provides timely essential content on industry activities and trends, raw materials, processing & converting machinery, market information and related regulations, but presents these through multimedia channels including include e-magazines, a Nonwovens web site with daily updates and online exclusives, bi-weekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With our digital and printed content, our readers can stay ahead of their competition. This multimedia platform also offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of raw materials, additives, roll goods, testing and measuring equipment, and processing equipment to the roll goods and nonw
- International Plastics News for Asia - October 2019-10
- This issue is a special K 2019 edition, not only because of the Special Supplement on K 2019 that features the exhibition’s main highlights and products on exhibit, but also due to the presence of several articles that look into the most notable developments in plastics production. This year, the K show will focus on circular economy with many of the world’s well-known companies engaged in plastics manufacturing presenting their latest contributions to create awareness on environmental protection. As this exhibition remains the world’s most biggest industry event, many innovative technologies and materials are expected to see their world premiere. The successful 2019 Asia Manufacturing Summit in Jakarta, Indonesia reflects the growing interest in advanced technologies for food & beverage manufacturing where plastic packaging plays an important role. This year, waste management and recycling took centre stage in the technical presentations and discussions as ASEAN moves forward in achieving a circular economy in plastics.
- International Metalworking News for Asia October 2019 2019-10
- The October issue of IMNA magazine is themed around the recent EMO Hannover: “Smart technologies driving tomorrow’s production.” It reflects the rapid pace of development we’ve seen in and around the world of metalworking. Leading off is GEORG, a pilot customer of Siemens, presenting for the first time digital twins of two of its machine tools. This makes Georg a pioneer in implementing in practice the next stage of the digital transformation in machine tools, using the new CNC generation Sinumerik ONE. As early as during the manufacturing of a machine, the control software is not only written but also tested in the virtual world. In parallel, the future operators of the machines can be trained on control pulpits that are of exactly the same design as those coming with the ordered machine. Starting from the base that digitalisation is the perfect moment in time for a complete change in the production processes in the automotive sector, Lantek and Danobatgroup, through their sheet metal transformation division, have worked together on developing software for proce
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal 2019-09
- There’s keen interest in alternative proteins/plant-based proteins in Asia. A Mordor Intelligence report says the APAC market for plant proteins is growing at a CAGR of 6.1% (2018-2023) to reach USD 1,178 million by 2023. The region is getting ready for the meatless future even as we know that many consumers in the region are quite familiar with the taste of alternatives like insects, tofu, mycoproteins, and so many others. But how do you win in this budding market? Sam Gao of Top Guide Advisory Shanghai has his own thoughts to share about this on pages 14-16. Dairy is another booming sector in the region. The Southeast Asian market is looking good. Earlier this year, the US Dairy Export Council (USEC) announced record-highs for cheese, whey, and other ingredients, exported to the region in 2018. We talked to Ms. Dalilah Ghazalay, Regional Director, Southeast Asia, USDEC about it.
Samai is the first rum distillery in Cambodia, and proudly the only one producing premium and industrial rums in the Kingdom, writes JEAN ALINGOD-GUITTAP.
The fight against obesity continues with multi-sectoral partnerships, commitment and strong food innovation.
The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.