Global leading, focused supplier of cocoa beans and cocoa ingredients, Olam Cocoa, focuses on natural ingredients, new flavours and delivery formats as it rides the healthy snack trend
- International Metalworking News for Asia February 2019 2019-02
- The growing big data analytics market and increasing demand for inspection services from precision manufacturing drive the growth of industrial metrology market. Moreover, the use of 2D metrology products for dimensioning and inspection applications also contributes to the growth of the market for hardware. In the February 2019 issue of International Metalworking News for Asia, you will find several articles that tackle industrial metrology. Coming in with his own expertise of over 35 years, Taveesak Srisuntisuk has brought Hexagon Metrology (Thailand) Ltd on to the next level. With his role as General Manager of the AEC & Pacific region for Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, Taveesak is poised to bring much bigger focus on solutions and everything that requires delivering market intelligence to customers in this region. Optical Gaging Products’ response to Industry 4.0 is to offer model based enterprise software that really treats the CAD model - the original design of the part - as the central repository of all data about that part. Its dimensions, tolerance
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal 2019-01
- WELCOME, 2019! Emerging from the revelry of Christmas and New Year celebrations, we can be exhausted or excited when January arrives. Having prepared for the next 12 months though, almost certainly we are enthused to see our plans unfold and to reap the fruits of our labour. This month, we will be at the very first ProPak Philippines (incorporating PlasPak Philippines and Ingredients Philippines), from January 24-26 at the World Trade Center Metro Manila, Pasay City. Please drop by stand H7 to know how we can help grow your business through our magazines, newsletters, and international conferences. At the trade show, we’re also happy to share this issue with you since it contains outlook reports for F&B ingredients and several reports on packaging. Many forecasts and consumer trends are still announced around this time. The interesting 2019 predictions of FrieslandCampina Kievit and Scentium are found in this magazine’s outlook section. And as you may already know, health & wellness remains the most important of the megatrends. This means you should be formulating
- Aerospace Manufacturing and Design China 2018-11
- Aerospace Manufacturing and Design China (AMDC), in a strategic editorial partnership with GIE Media's Aerospace Manufacturing and Design and a team of authoritative editorial advisers in China, is published four times a year. AMDC has been providing the latest information on industry developments and technology innovations for China's aviation parts and components manufacturers, designers, engineers, aircraft builders and decision makers. For suppliers, AMDC is an effective multimedia platform which provides the latest information on their products and services in print and digital formats as well as interactive magazine Apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play. This interactive platform provides comprehensive content, including manufacturing & processing technologies, equipments, inspection & assembly, design & development of aircraft and aerospace components, materials, production processes as well as avionics. Through a dedicated Aerospace Manufacturing & Design vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online featur
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal 2018-11
- THE FORECASTS and projections are coming in. Mintel recently released a report on what it sees will be the top three trends for the next year and beyond – an assessment of how sustainability, health and wellness, and convenience continue to influence movements in the F&B industry. For those interested in U.S. retail, Whole Foods Market also came up with its top 10 F&B predictions. While you may already have your own expectations and plans, you would still be interested in consumer surveys and figures, and how the predictions will play out especially in Southeast Asia – and even how Asian foods are also influencing global cuisine. Whole Foods singles out longanisa, a pork sausage from the Philippines, as a product gaining more shelf space, along with products with tropical fruits like jackfruit and guava. Ingredients play a crucial part in upcoming trends as health becomes even more important to consumers. In this issue, read our features on the U.S. Export Dairy Council, Kerry, KH Roberts, and Wacker as they tackle ASEAN's needs. In the packaging sector, among th
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2018-12
- Outlook 2019 is a Special Report that is included in the last issue of the year,and in this issue,we had the opportunity to select and interview representatives from the plastics industry’s leading players that provide advanced technologies, high-performance materials, and consumer products.Their insights on the direction the industry is taking,plus upcoming plans are worth noting given the many challenges that the industry faces. Also in this issue, a Feature on the A Global Commitment to eliminate plastic waste and pollution at source has been included. This Global Commitment has been signed by 290+ organisations, representing 20% of all plastic packaging produced globally - a clear indication that stakeholders are realising that actions are needed to minimise pollution caused by plastic waste. I attended the Plastics and Rubber Indonesia 2018 and noticed how the exhibition is getting bigger each year. There are many companies who are already actively engaged in the Indonesian market, while others are in the process of exploring a market that offers new opport
- Int'l Metalworking News for Asia 2018-12
- The internet of things finding its way into factories has started a fourth industrial revolution. Future scenarios in practice often referred to under the heading“Industry 4.0” are characterised by highly individualised products in veryflexible manufacturing conditions.Schaeffler offers comprehensive solutions that are tailored to customer and market requirements that include intelligent solutions and optimised lifecycle costs. Find out more in Software & Control section. The recently concluded EuroBLECH 2018 has systematically drove forward the vision of “World Class Manufacturing,” and Bystronic has accompanied its customers step by step on the path to the smart factory.This issue's Enterprise Close-up features Hurco (S.E. Asia) Pte Ltd’s open house in Singapore. This open house comes on the heels of the company’s 50th anniversary celebration. General Manager Wai Yip Lee shares the company's resilience, innovation, and commitment to customer service, which remained at the forefront of the company’s goals. Additive manufacturing or 3D printing process is changi
- Food Manufacturing Journal – Middle East 2018-10
- COMPANIES are getting ready for Gulfood Manufacturing, which takes place from 6-8 November 2018. We have some of the products featured in this issue. On stand S3-E24, Hydrosol GmbH & Co. KG from Germany will be showcasing a diverse range of its ingredients including texturing agents. Palsgaard will be presenting the ability of its emulsifier and stabiliser solutions to enhance bakery, confectionery, and other food products. See them at S2-E5. Ingredion says its "Tour of Tasty Trends" on booth S2-D22 aims to teach companies how to overcome certain food processing challenges. Ishida’s equipment are ubiquitous at most events across the globe including Gulfood Manufacturing. The star of its exhibit this year is the Inspira, the fastest VFFS snacks bagmaker in the world. So you don’t want to miss it. GEA also showcases its wide range of advanced food processing equipment. This year, the company released a hygienic pressure pump for dairies. In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, GEA and Almarai Company built the largest and most modern dairy processing facility with produc
- International Plastics News for Asia 2018-10
- The quest for sustainable solutions in plastics production goes beyond finding the right materials that are environment-friendly. This has been the message of the Innovation Takes Root 2018, a conference on advanced biomaterials that I attended Many issues were raised during the conference - from the physical properties of biomaterials to processing techniques, and lastly, on recycling and composting options. As we talk about recycling, recent developments paved the way for new recycling machines that are able to process and re-process waste composed of various materials. One example is a machine capable of processing mixed textile waste of multi-material composition. New medical-grade compounds that are flexible over a wide range of temperatures and with weldable and heat-sealable properties are becoming ideal option for tubings. Meanwhile, cost effective pigment solutions that fulfils US and Europe compliance regulations are giving more attractive colours to latex gloves.
Samai is the first rum distillery in Cambodia, and proudly the only one producing premium and industrial rums in the Kingdom, writes JEAN ALINGOD-GUITTAP.
The fight against obesity continues with multi-sectoral partnerships, commitment and strong food innovation.
The 2019 ASEAN Automotive & Motorcycle Parts Manufacturing Summit successfully ended following a two-day run, from 6-7 November at the Holiday Inn Cikarang Jababeka in Indonesia.