Gosourcing Supplier Slider
- Plasco Engineering Inc.
- Supplier Category: Plastics processing equipment, Film making, Plastics and rubber products
JENN CHONG is well recognized as a technology engineering company that succeed in maintaining its pioneer position as competent supplier for comprehensive range of plastic extrusion line to the global market.
Our manufacturing program ranges from:
- Blown film extruder (for mono-layer & multi-layer film)
- Monofilament extrusion line
- Strapping Band extrusion line
- Flat yarn extrusion lines
- Fibrillated yarn extrusion lines
- Tying tape / twine extrusion lines
Having over 30 years of experience in the extrusion technology provided the basis for the outstanding quality of JENN CHONG Extrusion Line, which have always being the core competence of the company.
Utilizing the latest technology system and with access to modern manufacturing plant, JENN CHONG offers a complete solution and comprehensive support on a permanent basis.
With its high level of reliability, efficiency, energy saving concept, and top quality finish product, JENN CHONG plastic extrusion line ensures the modest investment compared with its high productivities to facilitate the ever-demand requirement of all market sectors.
Please visit www.jennchong.com.tw for details about JENN CHONG’s comprehensive service and latest activities.
Gosourcing Supplier Details
- Supplier: Plasco Engineering Inc.
- Contact name: Tony Wang
- Job title: General Manager
- Website: http://www.plasco.com.tw
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 886-5-2376175
- Fax: 886-5-2376176
- Print this page
- Address: No.90, NANPEI RD., NANHSIN LI, TAIPAO CITY, CHIAYI HSIEN, Taiwan
Other Suppliers Recommended
PLASCO bullish on India
Publish on 2/14/2018 09:02:21 AMPLASCO Engineering is bullish on the Indian market as it expects sales to increase by 30% in the next 2 years.
PLASCO eyes Japan market
Publish on 11/16/2017 03:11:21 PMAt IPF 2017, PLASCO promoted mainly its monofilament extrusion line and strapping band extrusion line for the Japanese market
Adding value to the supply chain