- Date: Sep 18 - Sep 21, 2019
- Location: Thailand
- Trade show organizer info:
- Messe Düsseldorf Asia Pte Ltd
- Tel: +65 63329621
- Fax: +65 63329655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tradeshow Description: FUTURE-PROOFING THE REGION’S PLASTICS AND RUBBER SECTORSAs Thailand’s best-in-class trade fair for the plastics and rubber sectors, T-PLAS is a unified business platform that signifies relevance of the robust growth and developments in the synergistic industries. Strategically positioned in Southeast Asia’s largest plastics processing industry, the trade fair enhances its regional focus and provides an international outlook of the abundant strategic opportunities available for participating companies to springboard their foothold into the regional plastics and rubber markets.
Rajoo highlights advanced production systems at T-Plas 2015 At this year's T-Plas, Rajoo's exhibit focuses on the company highly successful technologies in blown film, sheet extrusion and foam extrusion.
Davis-Standard to show multiple equipment solutions at T-Plas 2015 Specific to the Thai market, Davis-Standard offers multiple equpiment solutions for medical tubing and cast film applications.
ENGEL focuses on premium quality with low unit costs at T-Plas 2015 With a 2-component application as an example, ENGEL, will be demonstrating how maximum quality can be achieved with extremely low unit costs.
T-Plas 2015 as best edition to date This year's edition will have 80% of exhibitors from international companies; special highlights are applications in medical, automotive and 3D printing
Arburg to exhibit Freeformer and high-speed machine at T-Plas 2015 Freeformer on view live in Thailand for the first time, while Hybrid Allrounder produces 24 closures in only 3 seconds
T-Plas 2015 as highly specialised exhibition Formerly known as TIPREX and launched in 2006, the trade fair has been rebranded to T-PLAS to signify its relevance to the robust growth and developments in the plastics sector, enhance the regional focus and international outlook of the event, and to highlight a unified business platform for the plastics and rubber industries.
Related Trade Shows
|CME China machine tool exhibition||Feb 25 - Feb 28, 2020||Shanghai|
|SPS - Industrial Automation Fair Guangzhou||Feb 26 - Feb 28, 2020||Guangzhou|
|Sino-Pack 2020, PACKINNO 2020||Mar 04 - Mar 06, 2020||Guangzhou|
|The 17th China International Tire & Wheel and Rubber Technology (Qingdao) Fair||Apr 09 - Apr 11, 2020||Qingdao|
|China International Medical Equipment Fair (CMEF), International Component Manufacturing & Design Show (ICMD)||Apr 09 - Apr 12, 2020||Shanghai|
|KOREA PACK 2020||Apr 14 - Apr 17, 2020||KOREA|