Vitafoods Asia 2019
- Date: Sep 25 - Sep 26, 2019
- Location: Singapore
- Trade show organizer info:
- Informa Exhibitions
- Tel: +65 6411 7723
- Fax: +65 6411 7778
- Email: Louise.Mather@informa.com
- Website: http://bit.ly/VFA19FPMJ
- Tradeshow Description: Vitafoods Asia is the event where the global nutraceutical supply chain comes together to do business. Visitors can source high-quality ingredients, raw materials, service or nutraceutical products from over 320 global suppliers. Vitafoods Asia is the only dedicated event covering the nutraceutical supply chain - from ingredient to shelf.In an ever changing nutraceutical industry driven by consumer demand, Vitafoods Asia tackles key industry trends, regulation and best practise to help make informed business decisions. Whether you are looking to sample the latest functional food or beverages or see the latest innovation or applications within probiotics, Omega-3s or sports nutrition a wide range of free presentations and visitor attractions address key business challenges.
The rise of personalised nutrition Given that each person has unique dietary and health needs, personalised nutrition has a role to play in modern health and wellness.
Discover key APAC nutraceutical trends at Vitafoods Asia Vitafoods Asia brings together the three key ingredients required to develop and launch new innovations from lab to market: science, business, and government agencies.
K2 Vitamin Pair is new from Kappa Bioscience Kappa Bioscience offers healthy new products with K2 in combination with calcium, magnesium, omega-3 along with a new range of multivitamin products, at Vitafoods Asia
Asia market seeks premium collagen Asia’s growing market for collagen seeks products backed by scientific studies.
Making probiotics that work for you Dr Bejit Ideas of the Japanese Society of Anti-Ageing Nutrition, and Associate Professor Lee Yuan Kun from the National University of Singapore Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, will present new information on probiotics at the Vitafoods Asia 2018 conference.
Getting a good gut feeling At Vitafoods Asia 2018, Dr Niranjan Nagarajan of the Singapore Agency for Science, Technology and Research’s Genome Institute of Singapore, will give a talk on how doctors could one day diagnose and treat health problems by analysing and adjusting a patient's gut microbiome.
Tackling diabesity in Asia At Vitafoods Asia 2018, researchers and innovators will convene to discuss the current initiatives in the food industry that are designed to promote optimal population health.
Helping probiotics to help you The successful concoction of probiotic beer is just one example of how manufacturers can overcome certain challenges in incorporating probiotics in food and beverage.
- 1 of 4
- next ›
Related Trade Shows
|SEAsia Café Expo 2019||Aug 28 - Aug 30, 2019||Singapore|
|Equip&Dine Asia 2019||Aug 28 - Aug 30, 2019||Singapore|
|Food Manufacturing Indonesia 2019||Aug 28 - Aug 30, 2019||Indonesia|
|India Foodex 2019||Aug 30 - Sep 01, 2019||India|
|CAFÉ & BRASSERIE EXPO INDONESIA 2019||Sep 13 - Sep 15, 2019||Indonesia|
|Industrial Automation Show 2019||Sep 17 - Sep 21, 2019||Shanghai|