- In order to respond to your questions, to fulfil your requests or to manage interactive functions like submitting magazines/e-newsletters, conference registration/comments etc., it may be necessary to ask for your personal information.This may include your name, address, e-mail and telephone number. We may use this information to respond to your requests or to contact you via mail, e-mail or phone to inform you of the new services or promotions we may offer. If you place a request for a product or a supplier, request a service or submit content to this site, we may need to contact you for additional information required to process your request. However, unless compelled by applicable legislation, we will not provide this information to a third party without your permission, except if necessary to answer your questions, to fulfil your requests or to manage interactive functions. You also hereby grant to Ringier Trade Media Ltd. the right to exchange any information provided by you between Ringier Trade Media Ltd.'s affiliates for the purposes mentioned before.
- As a registered user, you agree, that Ringier Trade Media Ltd. is entitled to use your contact details in business communications activities, share your information and build relationships with other users, in order to receive as much business information as possible and create selling opportunities. Contact details include phone numbers, fax numbers, email, address, name, company name, department and Title.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to the personal information that you may provide us, this Site may use a technology that lets us collect certain technical information like your Internet protocol address, your computer's operating system, your browser type, traffic patterns and the address of any referring websites.
- To unsubscribe from the industrysourcing.com email newsletter, click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email or contact us at email@example.com.
- Please note that while there are always risks associated with providing personal data, whether in person, by phone or over the Internet, and no system of technology is completely safe, "tamper or hacker- proof", Ringier Trade Media Ltd. has endeavoured to take appropriate measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access or improper use of your personal information.
Accuracy of collected data
- Ringier Trade Media Ltd., on its own initiative or at your request, will replenish, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data retained by Ringier Trade Media Ltd. in connection with the operation of this Site.
Copyright： Industrysourcing.cn and Industrysourcing.com are owned by Ringier Trade Media Ltd.
Company Address:Unit 2305,23/F Nam Wo Hong Building,148 Wing Lok Street,Sheung Wan,Hong Kong