Handheld fiber laser welding machine is a new generation of laser welding equipment, which belongs to non-contact welding. The operation process does not need pressure. Its working principle is to directly irradiate the high-energy laser beam on the surface of the material. Through the interaction between the laser and the material, the material is melted, and then cooled and crystallized to form the weld.
Hand held welding is mainly used for laser welding of long-distance and large workpieces, which overcomes the limitation of the travel space of the worktable. When welding, the heat affected area is small, which will not lead to work deformation, blackening and traces on the back. Moreover, the welding depth is large, the welding is firm, and the melting is sufficient. It can not only realize thermal conduction welding, but also realize continuous deep penetration welding, spot welding, butt welding, overlap welding Seal welding, seam welding, etc.
This process subverts the working mode of the traditional laser welding machine, with the advantages of simple operation, beautiful weld, fast welding speed and no consumables. It can perfectly replace the traditional argon arc welding, stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials in the welding of thin stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate and other metal materials.
Advantages of hand held laser welding machine
1. Wide welding range: the hand-held welding joint is equipped with 5m-10m original optical fiber, which overcomes the limitation of the workbench space and can be welded outdoors and in a long distance;
2. Easy and flexible to use: hand held laser welding is equipped with mobile pulley, which makes it comfortable to hold and adjust the position at any time without fixed position. It is free and flexible, and suitable for all kinds of working environment.
3. A variety of welding methods: can achieve any angle of welding: stack welding, butt welding, vertical welding, flat fillet welding, internal fillet welding, external fillet welding, etc., can be a variety of complex weld workpiece, large workpiece irregular shape welding. Realize welding at any angle. In addition, he can also complete the cutting, welding cutting free switching, just change the welding copper nozzle to cutting copper nozzle, it is very convenient.
4. Good welding effect: hand held laser welding is hot fusion welding. Compared with traditional welding, laser welding has higher energy density, which can achieve better welding effect. The welding area has small heat effect, is not easy to deform, blacken, and has trace on the back. The welding depth is large, melting is sufficient, firm and reliable, and the weld strength reaches or even exceeds the base metal itself, this is not guaranteed by ordinary welding machine.
5. The weld does not need to be polished: after the traditional welding, the welding points need to be polished to ensure smooth and not rough. The hand-held laser welding just reflects the more advantages of the processing effect: continuous welding, smooth without fish scale, beautiful without scar, less subsequent grinding process.
6. Welding without consumables: in most people's impression, the welding operation is "left hand goggles, right hand clip welding wire". But with the handheld laser welding machine, the welding can be easily completed, and the material cost of production and processing can be reduced.
7. It has multiple safety alarms. Only when the welding nozzle touches the metal, the touch switch will be effective. After the workpiece is removed, the light will be automatically locked, and the touch switch has temperature sensing. High safety, to ensure the safety of operators during work.
8. Labor cost saving: compared with arc welding, the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%. It is easy to operate, easy to learn and quick to use. The technical threshold of operators is not high. Ordinary workers can work after a short training, and can easily achieve high quality welding effect.
Copyright (c) Ringier Trade.com. Copyright (c) Ringier Trade Media Ltd. (c) 2021.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium without express written permission is not allowed.
Ringier Trade .com (c) Ringier Trade Media Ltd., accept no responsibility or liability for any information provided by any third party on this website.