IMCD Food & Nutrition, part of IMCD Group, a leading distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients, will unveil five market-ready prototypes in our plant-based innovation. Along with Indonesian rising star chef Ray Janson, IMCD Food and Nutrition will introduce its innovative food and beverage concepts in Food Ingredients Asia (FiA) in Hall D1, R.04, Jakarta International Expo, from 7 to 9 September 2022. In the live demo sessions, Chef Ray will demonstrate three Indonesian-style dishes with High Moisture Meat Analogue (HMMA). HMMA is much denser with more defined meat-like fibers than the dry texturized protein.
“We strive to inspire discovery with consumer trend-led concepts backed by our technical expertise. Here in FiA, we introduce healthy, convenient, and sustainable solutions to the current food challenges,” said Emmanuel Colette, Business Group Director of Food & Nutrition APAC at IMCD Group.
The live demo sessions will be conducted over three days during FiA exhibition:
• Session 1: 7 September: 3.15 PM
• Session 2: 8 September: 11.00 AM
• Session 3: 8 September: 2.30 PM
• Session 4: 9 September: 10.30 AM
The plant-based prototypes include:
• Enhanced protein oat drink - Plant-based beverage with oats for a clean milky taste. This drink is fortified with adequate protein, calcium, and fibre for a nutritious dairy milk replacement.
• Plant-based beef dendeng - Thinly sliced grilled meat in Indonesian style using HMMA, providing an excellent bite to the sweet and savoury snack.
• Plant-based chicken patty - A juicy and flavourful patty combined with pea protein and minerals to increase the nutritional profile and ensure an optimum meat replacer is created.
• Smart DHA cookies - Coffee cookies are fortified with Omega 3 DHA to maintain daily cognitive function, empowering you to handle a stressful day.
• Mantou oat pillows - A light, fluffy texture and slightly sweet taste steamed bun, a food staple in Chinese culture.
The IMCD Group, based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is a global market leader in the marketing, sales, and distribution of speciality chemicals and ingredients. Its result-driven professionals provide market-focused solutions to suppliers and customers across EMEA, Americas and Asia-Pacific, offering comprehensive product portfolios ranging from home, industrial and institutional care, beauty and personal care, food and nutrition and pharmaceuticals to lubricants and energy, coatings and construction, advanced materials, and industrial solutions.
Copyright (c) Ringier Trade.com. Copyright (c) Ringier Trade Media Ltd. (c) 2022.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium without express written permission is not allowed.
Ringier Trade .com (c) Ringier Trade Media Ltd., accept no responsibility or liability for any information provided by any third party on this website.